Quality Tool & Engineering
350 Bryant Lane
P O Box 338
Woodbury, TN 37190
Your one stop source for all machined parts.
From larger volume production machined parts to one of a kind parts try our fast friendly service. We are everything you could want in a machine shop:
- An engineering staff with over 130 years of combined experience.
- Conventional machining capacities of up to 48" x 86" x 60".
- CNC plate burning capacities of up to 6" thick x 10 foot x 20 foot.
- Blanchard grinding capacities of up to 84" across corners.
- 10 CNC milling machines with capacities up to 30" x 60#.
- CNC lathe capacities of up to 10" diameter x 20" long.
- 6 wire EDM machines with capacities of up to 23" x 31" x 17.7".
- 4 jig borers and one jig grinder for close tolerance work.
- 1 conventional EDM machine.
- We design and build special machines, jigs, fixtures, and metal stamping dies.
- We have presses in house from 2 tons up to 200-ton capacity. These are used for small lot or proto type runs as well as to try out the dies sets we design and build.
- We build our own line of die sets.
At Quality Tool & Engineering we always put our customers first. We deliver quality parts on time. Call us at 615-563-8500, or you may wish to fax us at 615-563-8544, or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Better yet just come on over our doors will always be open for you.
Quality Tool & Engineering has been serving industry since 1971. QTE has a modern 24,000 square foot building, housing one of the best machine shops in the middle Tennessee area.